12 April 2012

Outfits #6 - Dress me Purple Easter Hunt Items with photos!!!







FREE ITEMS:

Pants: :: PM :: Dress me Purple Hunt #6- Jungle leggings from Dress me Purple Easter Hunt
           :: PM :: Dress me Purple Hunt #7-Shelan in purple pants (with and without ruffles) from Dress me Purple Easter Hunt
           :: PM :: Dress me Purple Hunt #9- Arisu pants in purple from Dress me Purple Easter Hunt

Boots: :: PM :: Dress me Purple Hunt #5- Mara Boots from Dress me Purple Easter Hunt

NOTE: See info about hunt HERE


PAID ITEMS:

Top: :: PM :: Bella Dress in Berry from Purple Moon Creations

Sneakers: Viviane Fashion - Sneakers Heart1 Pink from Marketplace

Make up: [Mad Echo] - Leopard Eyeshadow - Magenta/Teal from Marketplace

Hair: Magika [01] Promise from marketplace  it has a natural colors HUD (only the top part of hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment